Monday 14 October 2013

Storyboard development

I had a short discussion with my tutor about the storyboard, the base of the story and the visualisation works for the final project. However the storyboard will need to develop more to add impacts to the audience, since my storyboard is very basic, not so much of an interesting events happening in the story.

My tutor has suggested me to look for more reference ideas, one of the inspirations are this video :

http://www.studioaka.co.uk/OurWork/statoilgoodnight (Studio AKA)

This animation is about a girl who listen's her father's fantasy adventure story based on her bed duvet. This animation shows the wonderful imagination towards to the audience by using duvet, which is something that anyone can reach into.

More research is needed, which I will be looking into it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment