Thursday 24 October 2013

Music Research 2

For the other music (early scene and last scene) I wanted to have a nice quiet piano music so here are some list of my ideas:

"Largo" by Handel - This music has very quiet but beautiful melody, reminds me of peaceful location. I thought this would be really good for the scene where my character is sketching flowers in the peaceful location.
 

"Waltz in #15 A Flat" by Brahms - This music is also quiet but has nice melody. Maybe this music is too slow, maybe too calm? But I thought it would be good for the last scene when she returns from the fairy pond.

  
 
 "Waltz #2" by Brahms - This music is faster than the 2 music that I have mentioned above, but still has nice calming melody with nice rhythm. Also would be nice to use for the sketching scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment