Friday 11 October 2013

Project Cancellation

After a private presentation with the tutors we have concluded that the story was too intricate and long to use as a short final piece and we got advised to scrap the ideas and start all over again.

The storyboard did not make sense since there was too much information to explain the story. We could not simplify without changing the entire story and it was something that we were not hoping for. Also I feel that the lack of communication between the group was another issue. I was confused with the storyboard and felt that we could not go any further without changing the project completely which has lead us to the emotional issues which was definitely interrupting the progress of our project. We had many discussion in the class but minimal communication outside the classroom had possibly caused the main emotional issues.

After the long debate with the group we have concluded that we could no longer work as a team to produce a film. Instead we have decided to be independent and work on our own project as we felt that this would be the best choice for all of us. I feel nervous about working on my own, but definitely feel better than where I was. We will still be supporting and helping each other and work our way towards to the final show.

I will be thinking of my own ideas from now. This is going to be the new start of my final year of the course. I will need to work harder than I have ever had to catch up with the rest of the people in my course and make sure that my work will be able to stand beside them in the final show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment