Wednesday 30 October 2013

Music Research 2 - James Galway

James Galway is a Flute player from Northern Ireland. He is one of the first flute players to establish an international career as a soloist.

It was a bit of coincidence, but I was searching through some classic music to find a good piece of music for my animation and found his music.

This music is called O Liszt:Consolation. I thought this music would work well with my fairy pond scene. It has the feeling of magical but beautiful, these feelings have been presented well with flute. Flute makes beautiful, soft sound but I always had a feeling of 'fragile' towards to the flute sound. Fairies are small, beautiful and Fragile so flute might go well with the theme.



Also I have discovered this music.
I cannot find the creator of this music, but really nice music, it would also go well with the fairy pond scene. This music is almost sounds like a game music.



No comments:

Post a Comment