Thursday 15 May 2014

Further Editing and fixing.

Shot 1 original
 After looking through the final video I have spotted a small errors at Shot 16 (where the mushroom at the left front side disappears for a split second) so I have fixed them.

Also after hearing the advice from my tutor for the further development I have decided to add a shadow under the girl.
Shot 1 fixed

The image is from shot 1, top one is the original one. I have added a slight shadow under girl's feet to show more depth, also now the girl doesn't look like she is floating like a ghost.
Shot 18 Original

Also I have added the reflection of the girl on shot 18 to add more quality to it. 
Shot 18 Fixed
By doing this it shows that the girl is actually existing at this place. Reflection and shadow brings life onto the girl.







No comments:

Post a Comment