Thursday 8 May 2014

Animation finished + Edited


So this is my final video without the Audio.(Audio is currently been processed by Karl Roberts)
Shot 16 process

The entire film is 2:41, edited by After effect by Alex Burn-Smith and myself.

The process of this animation was smooth, but it required a lot more animations than I thought.







For example, Shot 16 (Fairy pond scene) I had to have an animation of the pond glitter and pong glow, then a separate animations of the fairy sitting on the mushroom since the timing of each animations were different.

Shot 19 (When the glow hits her and closes her eyes) had 3 different animations put into one shot.
-Animation of girl
-Animation of glitter behind her
-Animation of the bright glow
This is also due to the different timings. I have rendered each animations with transparent background so that I can put all the animations together.
Shot 19 with transparent background












For the credit I have decided to keep it simple, I thought it would be interesting to show the process of colouring in my character in step by step.


No comments:

Post a Comment