Thursday 7 November 2013

Character design development

I wanted to keep my character design as simple as possible, so I've fit her size in the average criteria, with a slight bigger head and thinner leg to give a bit of character into the design.

This is the initial design of her, I have followed the circle, triangle and square rule. Her personality is kind, but active and enthusiastic so I've made her head a circle shape with triangular nose and sharp hair to show the active personality. Her body is almost a triangle shape too to also show her enthusiastic personality.

The fairy is going to be about her head size, so bigger than ordinary butterfly size.

She will be holding an A3 Sketchbook with a pencil.



 Slightly big thigh to show her activeness, slight big chest to show the girly-ness.






Different expression of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment