Monday 24 March 2014

Progress...

I have worked out that some of the shots needs to be edited with After effects to combine two different animations, for example, a shot with a girl chasing a butterfly would be better to animate separately because of the timing differences.
To do this, I have animated a girl and a butterfly separately with a transparent background, I will then put this two animations in aftereffect with the background so that the two animations will play in the same shot, but with a different timing. I will also do the same thing for the moving background (the scene where a girl is running)



For the overall progress... I feel that it's going in a slow pace, but definitely progressing. I will still need to animate a few more small shots, and one big shots to complete the animation. My plan is to finish animating and editing everything by the end of Easter vacation so that I will have plenty of time to pass my work to my audio production team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment