Sunday 12 January 2014

It has been a while... Here's the title Scene

It has been a while since I am going to post my work on here.
Again I have been pretty ill for most of the Christmas so unfortunately I could not make much of a progress.
 
However, I have realised something quite important that I have forgotten for the last term... which is the very first Title Scene.
 
I wanted to keep my title scene fairly simple, but also pretty so my original Idea was just to have an image showing up for a few seconds like this :





But then I have realised this is way too boring, I wanted to add some movements so the next one is the developed one with animated Title with Clouds, darker sky colour.




 
I am much happier with this results, I think I will need to slow down the clouds but apart from that I will go for this for my final work.

No comments:

Post a Comment